Questions On Istekhara
I need some information about Istekhara; like
On what conditions should it be done?
Can it be taken again and again?
Who is eligible to do it?
Normally there is no particular condition to take Istikhara, just your intention.
You may not take Istikhara more than once on one topic if no changes occur in the circumstances surrounding the issue of concern.
Anyone who knows about taking the Istijhara is eligible.
I want to know more about Istekhara.
1. Who is eligible to do it?
2. When should it be done?
3. After how long should be done again?
4. Can it be done again and again?
5. If it comes negative then will the marriage be unsuccessful?
6 .Why are the marriages ending up in divorce despite the Istekhara taken before the marriage came "very good"?
7. What are the conditions of Istekhara?
8. The stars, lines of the palm and fates change so is the Istekhara results temporary?
- Those who know how to do it, or have permission to do so.
- Most of the times other than Friday mornings, between sunrise and noontime.
- If precisely on the same matter for which an istekharah has already been taken, and there has not been any changes in the circumstances of the matter concerned, then you may not make another istekharah - i.e. subsequent istekharah would be void. Otherwise you can take as many istekharah on different issues as you wish.
- See above
- It depends on the degree of negativeness.
- This is a very general question for which a particular reply would not be useful. There are many factors involved in each case depending on the circumstances. According to hadith, marriage should not be done when the moon is passing through the phase of scorpion.
- It should be done by someone who knows how to do it.
- See item 3.
Back to categories