Islam aims to bring about prosperity to all mankind. One of the leading authorities on Islam today, Imam Muhammad Shirazi , calls upon all Muslims to adhere to the teachings of Islam in all domains in order to regain their former glory and the salvation of mankind. These teachings include:
- PEACE in every aspect.
- NON-VIOLENCE in all conducts.
- FREEDOM of expression, belief, etc.
- PLURALISM of political parties.
- CONSULTATIVE System of Leadership.
- The RE-CREATION of the single Muslim nation - with no geographical borders between them, as stated by Allah: "This, your community is a single community and I am your Lord; so worship Me"
- The Revival of Islamic fraternity throughout this nation: "The believers are brothers"
- Freedom from all Man-made Laws , shackles and restrictions as stated in the Qur'an: "he (Prophet Muhammad) releases them from their heavy burdens and from the shackles that were upon them"